CNI’s businesses have a performance history with the aerospace and Department of Defense markets, supplying valuable parts to organizations such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Sikorsky and NASA’s International Space Station.
CNI's aerospace and defense manufacturing businesses provide electrical, electro-mechanical, interconnect solutions, distributing, kitting and manufacturing cable and wire harness assemblies. Our highly experienced teams have manufactured numerous projects that required expertise in medium to complex integration in ground support, test, flight hardware, and armament systems.
CNI is ISO 9000 and AS9100 certified and has served as the prime contractor for main Department of Defense contracts.
CNI's access to 8(a) tribal-owned partners makes it an excellent teaming partner for aerospace and Department of Defense primes.
CNI's core aerospace and defense manufacturing capabilities include:
- Integration of small to medium size assemblies
- Cable Assemblies & Wire Harness Assemblies
- Electronic Racks, Electric Panels & Enclosures
- Box and Panel Assemblies
- Ground Support Equipment
- Interconnect Solutions
- Power Distribution, Machine braiding with Nomex, Dacron, tin/copper and nickel braid materials
- Laser and inkjet wire marking
- Automated cut to length and strip
- Hand-laid complex wire assemblies with both round wire and woven cable
- Coax and ribbon cable assemblies
- Potting and encapsulation of break outs and terminations.
- 3 and 4 axis CNC machining
- CNC Turning
- CNC Laser Cutting
- Brake Forming
- Sheet Metal Assembly